Monday, September 21, 2009

Magical Man

So I met this magical man...at my spiritual center...it was one of those moments that you can't quite explain. This man looked at me and knew what I was feeling...not just in that moment but in life...his reflection of me to me...made me weep...oh how we long to be seen, right?...to be really known in the world.

I met him for lunch today because he insisted that he had messages for me...and I knew he was right...he had so many gems for me I wished that I had taken notes...I could have been cynical and believed that he was hitting on me...a tiny sliver thought maybe...but I didn't care because I knew that he did indeed have something deep and profound to offer me.

One of the things he said that I loved was that he didn't know why he was drawn to meet with me and make himself available to me, if he knew that would be ego...but the fact that he didn't he knew it was spirit. I have had that not sure why I was drawn to someone...but clearly was...I love how he explained that, great distinction.

Okay so he encouraged me to journal...(to me that means blog) so here I am. He said that I am oozing with energy on the brink of something big...but I have to make myself ready for it...journal and meditate...those are my missions right now.

I had this feeling that I should do this yoga teacher training...and now...I am sure that if there is still room for me and I can work out the money then it is meant to be. And that will put some structure around this thing that he is saying will help me move to this next level.

Not even sure if this post is good...but time to meditate.


Tomorrow is another day...sometimes when it feels like too much its smart to take it 24hrs at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment